Granular Ferro Silicon Calcium Flux In Steel Making 3-10mm
Ferro Silicon Calcium Application:
1. It is used to increase the solubility of "surfactants" in
alkaline, neutral, acidic, brine and high salt solutions to improve
system performance and system stability.
2. This material can solve this problem for the requirement of
increasing the amount of inorganic addition and the amount of
inorganic salt added to the surfactant solution.
Ferro Silicon Calcium Characteristics:
1. it has obvious cumulative effect, because the solvent can
improve the transparency and clarity of the product.
2. Without changing the original table, the functions of the active
substance solution system are basically the same.
3. Compatibility and solubility of ideal non-ionic surfactants,
ionic surfactants, ionic surfactants, ionic surfactants and
4. Inorganic bases, organic bases, inorganic acids, organic acids,
inorganic salts, organic salts and so on are compatible and
Ferro Silicon Calcium Specification:
|CaO||Al ₂ O ₃||SiO ₂||Fe ₂O ₃||MgO||P||S||H ₂O|
|Size: 3-10mm, 10-50mm|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
Ferro Silicon Calcium Graphic: